Ban meri rani tera - Khaab best panjabi love status







 LOVE 

 Is it already dark there? It's getting dark here.  The sky always amazes me. Looks like there is no limit without limits. You have an unusual resemblance to this sky. You amaze me like this beautiful sky and my feelings for you have no limits. I can’t set boundaries or boundaries in my love for you. It continues to grow.

 the reason  do it all. When  wake up in the morning,  feel so grateful for every moment  have  and  have here on earth.  give my life a purpose,  give my days such happiness,  are the reason  smile. Thank you for being with , for joining  on this journey of life.  love is everything .

 The rising sun always lights up my morning. The cool breeze of the evening cools my mind. Singing birds bring indescribable joy to my heart. However, nothing can make me feel more perfect than seeing your beautiful face.


 




 

Post a Comment

0 Comments