Sabse badha tera naam o sherobali status

Navratri status video in hindi download navratri 9 days importance:-







  Wishing You Happy NAVRATRI 2020 in Advance 




My mom is so sweet, get up early every morning.Mother cares for everyone from God to the people of the house.Dad, Mom also cares for us and my little sister for every little thing.My grandmother says my mother is the Lakshmi of the house.I view my mother as God and I obey everything.

The mother also helps the poor and sick in every way.Moms do not scold me when I make a mistake but describe me as loving.My mom brings a smile on my face when I'm sad.I have forgotten their love and the touch of my love, I have forgotten all my sorrows.

You have found status here related to-Navratri Images, ,Navratri status video, ,Navratri Status in Hindi, ,Navratri status for Instagram, ,Navratri Status English, ,Navratri Status Video Download Mp4,
,Navratri status 2020, ,.....
I Hope U Found this helpful....
Comment your reviews & support us to countinue this.....
____/THANKS\____
 





 

Post a Comment

0 Comments